15 October 2018 - Closed to Celebrate our Granddaughters birth!Dear Customers, We will be closed starting tomorrow (October 16, 2018) and reopen Next Frida ... Read more »
10 April 2018 - Out of Town this weekDear customers, We need to let you know that we are out of town this week for a family funeral. ... Read more »
5 November 2017 - We are shipping orders againFor about the last week we have been filling as many orders as we can. We still have some parts at o ... Read more »
17 October 2017 - Still moving!First we would like to apologize to our customers for this continued inconvenience. We are still in ... Read more »
6 October 2017 - PLEASE READ! We are on the Move!Starting Oct 7, 2017 we are in the process of moving our business to a new location. We will not be ... Read more »
Welcome to China Parts Depot.com™
You are at the main catalog page of China Parts Depot.com™ based in Canada. From here you can look at all of the parts we have on our web site to this point. We carry parts for the Chinese made ATVs, pit bikes, dirt bikes, scooters, and dune buggies. We carry parts for 'Made in China' brands such as Odes, Hsun, and Jianshe and carry engine parts for Lifan, Loncin, Zongshen and more!
We have new and different parts coming in weekly, we may not have the part you need shown on this site but that does not mean we do not have it or can not get it with the help of our full time parts staff based in China. So if you do not find what you are looking for do not despair, we can still help.
Do as many of the following steps as possible so that our chances of getting you the right part will increase exponentially;
- Take a couple of digital pictures of the part you need.(Not too small please)
- Take a couple of digital pictures of the machine itself.
- Find the manufacturers name plate and get us the manufacturers name off of it. (This is usually a metal plate that is close to the front of your machine attached to the frame. But it may also be a decal.)
- If you are looking for a motor part, there will be a model number on the engine, usually on the lower left side, please take that down.On CVT style engine such as on a scooter the model number made be under the belt cover.
- Then put all of this information together and e-mail it to us at Parts@ChinaPartsDepot.com.